Park Overview Fact Sheet 2MB
CN Calgary Logistics Park is a 680-acre intermodal facility, offering build-to-suit sites for sale or lease. Planned as a 4-phase development, Phases 1 North and South are already serviced, and can accommodate buildings between 250,000 ft² to 1.5 million ft². Access to all key distribution logistics services in one location; rail, intermodal, warehousing, distribution. Phases 2, 3 and 4 are designed to accommodated future customer expansion.
- Phase 1 South has two sites available for 13.1 ac and 6.88 ac
- Phase 1 North has one site available for 86.30 ac with two building configuration options
- Future phases can accommodate facilities up to 2.5 million ft².
- Quick access to major highways and direct rail connection
- CN intermodal yard with rail to truck transloading
- Automated gates for truck turnaround time under 45 minutes
- Container yard for storing international containers
- Specialized equipment for temperature controlled product