Buildings Under 500,000 ft²Phase 1 South Fact Sheet 4MB
CN Calgary Logistics Park offers ready-to-build sites to accommodate warehousing and distribution facilities that require buildings from 300,000 ft² to over 1 million ft² — these real estate opportunities are available to lease or own within Phase 1 South of the park.
Lots Available Now: Phase 1 South
- Phase 1 South sites can accommodate 250,000 ft² to 400,000 ft²
- Quick access to major highways and direct rail connection
- CN intermodal yard with rail to truck transloading
- Automated gates for truck turnaround time under 45 minutes
- Container yard for storing international containers
- Specialized equipment for temperature controlled product
Phase 1 South Lots
CN Calgary Logistics Park offers flexible site plans to suit your needs. There are two lots available within Phase 1 South:
- Option 1 - 294,217 ft²
- Option 2 - 120,125 ft²
Cut your taxes: No business taxes and nearly half the reality taxes vs. locating in Calgary.
Reduced dray costs: Save up to $150 per container and lowest fuel surcharge in the industry.
Direct rail access: Largest inland gateway to Canada and connection to CN’s rail network.
Fast Road Delivery: Easy access to major roads and truck turnaround times under 45 minutes.
Key logistics services: Intermodal transloading, container yard storage, warehousing and distribution.